SELL YOUR CAR TO MY MISSISSAUGA CHRYSLER
OUR APPRAISAL PROCESS
Our appraisal process is simple.
1. Once you book your appraisal with us, our trained professionals will give it a thorough evaluation.
2. Once we have inspected and appraised your vehicle, we will present you with an offer to purchase your vehicle on the spot.
3. This offer is no obligation, and good for a few days. Remember, you don’t need to buy one of our vehicles for us to buy yours!
HOW WE ASSIGN VALUE TO YOUR VEHICLE
My Mississauga Chrysler’s appraisal specialists will look over key parts of your vehicle to give you a fair value. We look at your vehicle’s physical condition:
- General Exterior and Interior Condition
- Any Aftermarket Modifications
- Any Mechanical Issues (Determined by Test-Drive)
- Year and Mileage of Your Vehicle
The information regarding the physical quality of your vehicle is then input into our vehicle optimization system, which also takes into account other factors:
- Maintenance history of your vehicle (make sure to bring any records)
- Technical bulletins regarding your vehicle’s make/model/year
- Current market conditions such as sales trends and auction data