2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Review
The 2021 Jeep® Wrangler gives you the legendary Jeep look, feel, and rugged capability with enough comfort and convenience features to make the longest road trips a pleasure. Advanced and capable, the mighty 2021 Jeep® Wrangler is the culmination of every Jeep Brand vehicle that came before. For the ultimate in fuel efficiency, torque, and low-end strength, choose the available 3.0 L EcoDiesel V6 engine. Strong on the outside, smart on the inside, the 2021 Wrangler features our most impressive tech yet.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Review
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara has a split grille design at the front that is quite iconic of this vehicle, dating back to the World War II model. It is equipped with LED headlights and fog lights. 18-inch wheels are standard that are great for all-terrain and are comfortable around the city.
The new Wrangler comes with 3 engine options – a 2-liter turbocharged engine, a 3.6-liter Pentastar engine with 285 horsepower, and a 260-pound foot of torque. There is also an option 3-liter diesel engine as well.
The back is equipped with the fifth wheel (spare) and a reverse camera. The 2021 Wrangler has a 3-piece hardtop that can be taken off in the summer.
The interior of the vehicle has an 8.4-inch Uconnect display featuring Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth connectivity. It also has a cold-weather package that includes heated seats and a heated steering wheel.
The 2021 Wrangler gives you a choice of powerful, fuel-efficient engines, including the standard 3.6L PentastarTM V6 with Engine Stop/Start (ESS) technology, the available 3.6L Pentastar V6 with eTorque, the 3.0L EcoDiesel V6, and the available 2.0L Turbo engine with ESS.
- Dana® M186 front and Dana M220 rear axles
- Command TracTM part-time shift-on-the-fly 4×4 system
- 18-inch polished aluminum with Grey spokes with 255/70R18 all-season tires
- Automatic halogen headlamps with time-off delay
- Heavy-duty suspension with gas shocks
- Fuel tank, transmission, and transfer case skid plates
7-Inch Customizable Display
Get the real-time information you want, how you want it, with the available in-cluster digital display. View tire pressure, fuel economy, range, navigation, trip data, and much more on the large 7‑inch display, operated using convenient controls on the steering wheel.
The available Alpine® Premium Audio System features a powerful 552‑watt, 12‑channel amplifier, nine speakers and a booming rear subwoofer. Active noise cancellation and acoustic laminated windshield glass offset unwanted sounds–letting your music shine.
Advanced Parking Assistance
Available Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection rely on radar‑based sensors to detect other vehicles.
Forward Collision Warning
Front‑mounted radar sensors and cameras work together to detect when your Wrangler is approaching the vehicle in front too quickly and in response, the system provides audible and visual warnings.
Adaptive Cruise Control
SportStarting at $35,122*
- Uconnect 3 Multimedia Center with 5-Inch Touchscreen
- 17-Inch Black Styled Steel Aluminum Wheels with 275/75R17 All-Season Tires
- ParkView Rear Back Up Camera
- 3.6L V6 Engine with Six-Speed Manual Transmission
Unlimited SportStarting at $58,980*
- Uconnect 4 with 7-Inch Touchscreen
- 7-Inch, Full-Color, Customizable In-Cluster Digital Display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats
Unlimited SaharaStarting at $47,999*
- Uconnect 4 with 7-Inch Touchscreen
- 7-Inch, Full-Color, Customizable Driver Information Display
- Black Freedom Top Hardtop
- 18-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with Technical Grey Spokes